Updates to the memcached client
Wed, Sep 14, 2011 1-minute read
New updates is available for my memcached client.
I decided to release this update as a proper release in codeplex, since the client contains the features it really needs now.
- Server monitor that will monitor memcached server nodes and remove them from the cluster if they are dead, but re add them as soon as they become available again.
- MultiGet implemented, so now you can ask for more than one key at a time. Only caveat to that is that the values have to be of the same type.
- Gets has been implemented so you can get that CAS value to be used for Check and Set operations
- Set operation has been implemented so you can unconditionally overwrite values in the memcached server.
- Performance counters have been implemented, so you can see how busy your server is with doing memcached operations and how long it takes.
You can download the new release at: http://asyncmemcached.codeplex.com/releases/view/73320